The Life and Times of Tony LaMantia

A chronicle of my life...

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Jesus, Is that you?


I was thinking this last week about something. If I was to walk into a room and Christ was present would I recognize Him? Could I pick Him out of a crowd? I know Him! I love Him! I talk to Him all the time. I have never seen Him. So would I know the one that I love having never seen Him in person? I can not say for sure, but I think I would. I hope I would. My goal in my relationship with Christ is to know everything about Him. To know His nature. To know what He loves and to love the same things. I have an incredible relationship with Jamie. I love her, I care for her, and yet I don't get to see her very often. My love for her grows in her absence. Yet through communication I learn her nature. I learn to love what she loves and get excited about making her happy. When I see her, my heart leaps. I don't have to hear or say a word. I think that my heart that me absolute core will know Christ when I see Him. Our connection is not physical. It is spiritual and our spirits have been together. They will know eachother. He will know me and I will know Him. Our spirits which are bound together by Him know eachother just as if I had been with Him in person my whole life. I look forward to that day. I look forward to seeing His face. To being able to commune with Him in person, and at the same exact time I am excited to know his spirit and for Him to know mine!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow.such an awesome thought! you are so right! won't heaven be great?-linda

3/14/2006 01:47:00 PM  
Blogger Moderator said...

Jesus would be the dude that kind of looks like a hippie.

4/10/2006 01:58:00 PM  
Blogger Todd M said...

This reminds me of a conversation I had awhile back with our seven year old. I asked him, "If you were going to a party and you knew that God was going to be there, what would you wear?" I was expecting some cute little answer. His reply, though, was "I'd wear what I always wear, of course, because God is always with us." Out of the mouths of babes ...

Be blessed!

6/19/2006 06:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home