The Life and Times of Tony LaMantia

A chronicle of my life...

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

7/13/05Jamie and her family came to visit this weekend. Jamie is staying for another week. We are having all sorts of fun. Enjoying life in the stinkin hot state of Florida.

7/5/05I got to spend this last weekend with Andy Lewis. I had a great time. We accompished so much!

6/21/05I went to a wedding in Flint, Cedar Point, a Party, and Drove from Flint to Florida Trough W. Virginia, Virginia, North and South Carolina, and Georgia this last weekend.

6/16/05I’ve met one of the most incredible people on earth. Her name is Jamie.

6/3/051 more day...

6/2/052 more days until my birthday!
Any gifts or money can be sent to Tony LaMantia2212 Putter LaneLehigh Acres, FL 33971
[color=green][b][size=24]Happy Birthday to me![/size][/b][/color]

5/23/05Bought a truck, and went to Sea World. Not too much happening.

5/9/05We went to Palm Beach this last weekend and did some fun things with some friends. Life is very good. I really can't complain.

5/8/05
[b][size=18][color=#ff0022]Happy Mothers Day!!![/color][/size][/b]

5/2/05
I had another great, whirlwind weekend. Put some pics in my gallery.

4/25/05
Life is plugging on as usual. I took my cousins to a Pirate Days Festival in a downtown park. The strangest people where there. Some people just get so into that stuff. We had fun though. I am planning several trips this summer. I hope to be in Flint in June, Colorado in July, and maybe Chicago in September. Other than that, life consists of the same old thing. Which I can't complain about. I was talking to a good friend the other day about how lucky I am. I really live a great life. Sometimes I feel that we get too caught up in the reality of life to be able to enjoy it. Enjoy life while you can. Enjoy the fact that you are saved. I have recently been in the frequent path of a couple of people that just drain me dry. You know the type that when they enter the room the lights dim and you can just see the mist of life being sucked out of everyone in the room... Like a bad imitation of a Harry Potter movie. One of these people is at work, and I think I found a solution to that problem... I offer them a mint. Then another and another until they leave thinking they must have terrible breath. The other is outside of work and in my social life. I try not to exclude him from everything, and I even talked to him about it. He is the kind of guy that thinks the universe revolves around him and his moods. You know, you get dizzy just standing near him. I just have to put up with him. I wish there was an easy way to change these people, but I am realizing that it is easier to change myself, and learn to better respond to them. I think that is the case with most situations. There is always a time for confrontation, but often I feel that another persons attitudes and stupidness is an opportunity to grow.

3/16/05
Last Monday my boss took me to Disney World. Kinda odd, but fun. Had a great day out of the office making others jealous. I went to Orlando again this last weekend to see my old EQUIP buddy Mike Schuman. We had a great few hours together before he had to get back to work. On my way home, I stopped for gas and happened upon a group of ALERT guys in the parking lot. Weird! So very far from Big Sandy. I am going back to Orlando again this weekend with some friends. Loving my year pass to Universal Studios. Definitely getting my money's worth out of it, but then again, with gas prices going up so fast... am I?

2/2/05Went to Phantom of the Opera on stage weekend before last. That was cool...
Went to universal Studios... again... That was cool.
Went to Planet Hollywood Orlando... That was really cool.
Did another Murder Mystery... That too was cool.
Went to the Beach... that was cool.
Otherwise, I have been working and hanging out with friends, and that's pretty cool.

1/27/05
Went to a Josh Groban Concert last night. I had a really good time with friends and family. The music was great...
[img]http://www.grobania.com/josh2/josh_groban8.jpg[/img]
[b]1/18/05[/b]I flew to Detroit this last weekend, just for the food...

1/7/05Happy New Year.

12/08/04I went to Riverdance with my sister last night. Had a good time. After getting home I danced around the house like a buffoon. Life is good.

12/07/04Another awesome trip to another Theme Park in Orlando!

11/15/04This past weekend was great. A good softball game on friday. Saturday we had a Murder Mystery Dinner Party at our house with some friends. We had a blast. The Party had an 80's western theme. We mingled, ate, talked, then someone got killed. The rest of the eve was spent figuring out who dun it, and why. I sculpted my facial hair just for that night. Not keeping it though.

11/3/04
He won! Bush is there for 4 more years!!!
Between Church and Home responsibilities , I am on a softball team, ice skate every week, (perfecting my triple lutz), attend as many Hockey games as I can, bowl every other weekend, eat at Chick-fil-a once a week, Universal Studios this weekend, a murder Mystery Dinner Party next weekend, Upcoming Birthdays and Thanksgiving and Christmas, all of which are leaving me no time or money for anything else. Life is exciting! Pack as much as you can into it.

9/23/04Updated my sig. Headed to the Northwoods for a visit at the end of the month.

9/8/04Hurricane Frances has come and gone. Passed East and North of us. Now we await the news of Ivan. Not sure where it will hit land.

8/17/04 I added a bunch of old pics from Indy, South Campus, Flint, and Northwoods...

8/16/04
Hurricane Charley has come and gone and praise the Lord our house is still standing. There are homes and business all over the area totally destroyed. We lost most of our landscaping, but other than a lamp on the side of the house, everything else was untouched. We are working overtime at work to help people in the area, and put our jobsites back together. A man from my office lost everything. His home is gone. He had a couple orange Tree orchards that are now gone. Please Pray for the people in the area.

7/27/04[size=18][center][b] "Son, your at Tony's,"Honky tonk pickin, line dance kickin,"Razor back stickin, barbecue chicken,"Laundromat bar and grill." [/b][/center][/size]
I am enjoying the Mafia Game...
I am not getting enough sleep...

7/9/04Alive, and Doing....
Am I at the point of no improvement?What of the death I still dwell in?I try to excel, but I feel no movement.Can I be free of this unreleasable sin?
[Chorus:]Never underestimate my Jesus.You're telling me that there's no hope.I'm telling you your wrong.
Never underestimate my JesusWhen the world around you crumblesHe will be strong, He will be strong
I throw up my hands"Oh, the impossibilities"Frustrated and tiredWhere do I go from here?Now I'm searching for the confidence I've lost so willinglyOvercoming these obstacles is overcoming my fear
[Chorus]
I think I can't, I think I can'tBut I think you can, I think you canI think I can't, I think I can'tBut I think you can, I think you canGather my insufficiencies andplace them in your hands, place them in your hands, place themin your hands
I hope I don't sound depressed. The Lord is taking me through a really awesome growing time right now!
Tone

6/23/04
I need a new car. Mine is slowly giving up the ghost...

6/7/04My Birthday was Awesome! Had a great weekend with family and friends. I rode roller coasters until I almost puked. If there is a recommended max on how many you should ride in a day, I Overdosed. We played gamesand ate food. Wondering what this next year will hold.
Belated gifts or money can still be sent to Tony LaMantia2212 Putter LaneLehigh Acres, FL 33971

6/3/04My Birthday is tomorrow.
Any gifts or money can be sent to Tony LaMantia2212 Putter LaneLehigh Acres, FL 33971
[color=green][b][size=24]Happy Birthday to me![/size][/b][/color]

6/1/04I am going to Busch Gardens on Saturday if anyone wants to go!

5/28/04Memorial Day Weekend! Yipee! I can't wait for a nice 3 day weekend. This is a picture of my bro and I on Captiva Island. I love that beach.
5/04/04Mark Hersey came for a visit last weekend, and we had a great time. Mark Posted some of the pictures in his gallery take a look!
4/26/04I went to the Thomas A. Edison Winter Home and Lab the other day. There is a picture of his Front Yard in my Gallery!
Well PART of his front yard.
4/12/04My power keeps going out. Florida is Hot and HUMID... but really pretty nice on most days.
3/16/04I'm Back!!! I went to a basic last night where Mr. G was teaching live. It was good to see him. There where more AV problems than I have ever seen at a Basic, even more than ones at the Character Inn.
3/12/04I am peeling like an onion!
3/8/04
I have a nice, red hot sunburn!!
I spent all day Saturday at the beach tubing and fishing!! What a blast!
3/4/04Whoa!! That was a close one!! I almost slipped off the homepage!
I have some more pictures to post, but for some reason, I think that I messed something up because it won't let me post any. Sooooo. More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home